Your views are important to us and if we do not deliver to the high standard of service you should expect, or if we make a mistake, we want to know. We will investigate any complaint made and try to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
How we handle complaints:
Please contact us at your earliest convenience with the following information:
- Your full name, address and telephone number
- Details of any previous correspondence you’ve had with us
- Details of your problem or complaint
- We will try to give you an answer there and then, but if this is not possible, we will take full details from you and arrange for the problem to be
You can contact us in one of the following ways:
- In writing: Unit 26 Integra, Bircholt Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 9GQ
- By phone: 01622 749 700
- By email: [email protected]
We will try to resolve your complaint straight away. However, if your complaint requires a more in-depth investigation, then we will aim to give you our final response within four weeks. If, for whatever reason, this is not possible, we will contact you to explain the reasons why and let you know how long our investigations are likely to take.
We hope that you’ll never have to do this, but if you’re not happy with the way we’ve handled your complaint, the outcome of it, or if eight weeks have passed and we have not sent you our final response, you may have the right to refer your case to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
You can contact them in one of the following ways:
The Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower
London E14 9SR
By phone: 0800 023 4567
By email: [email protected]
Please remember that you will need to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of receiving our final response.